- The eye liner should be the feature. So keep the overall make up light and subtle.
- Make sure that the liner and shadow are not of the same shade. This can make the whole look appear very loud.
- While choosing the colour, make sure that it is in contrast with your natural eye colour or lens colour.
- My idea of a perfect eye-do is to use a thin black liquid liner over the already sketched thick bright line using the coloured eye definer.
- Just because they are inexpensive, does not mean that you can go on using them generously. Learn to say STOP.
- Use a white coloured pencil to line the inner rim of the eye. This makes the eye look wider.
The shades that are in this season are: Olive green, teal, electric blue, silver, golden, navy blue, purple emerald green, purple and baby pink. I personally use the royal blue and bottle green colours from Maybelline’s eye studio line. They are affordable and amazing. They are smooth, blend easily and extremely easy to use.
There are several ways to wear these liners. After conducting a lot of research I have short listed four trendy ways, which also happen to be my favourites.