A TRIO of CONCENTRATES:
1.Potent Color Extracts: Pure saturated color pigments that provide deep intense color like a lipstick.
2.Concentrated Liquid Balm: Moisturising Liquid Conditioning Balm gets the lips ready for intensely rich color. Gives a soft cushiony feel & care to the lips.
3.Glossy Shine Serum: Built-in glossy top-coat, that makes lips look fuller & more luscious.
And a specially designed Leaf-shaped applicator which makes application quick & precise.
The Soothing angora lip brush is really soft and easy to glide onto the lips. It transfers good amount of product giving a polished look without making it a messy affair. But I would personally recommend it's application using finger tips as they will evenly spread out the liquid providing good coverage.
The plus points of Maybelline Lip Polish are :
1. It is hydrating thus makes the lip look healthy.
2. It has a good consistency as it is neither super gluey nor is oily.
3. It gives a good volume making your lips look fuller.
4. It does not bleed and smudge.
5. It stays on for a good duration of time.
6. It acts as a balm healing the dryness and covering the chapped lips very well.
7. It has a fragrance which lingers ( though I wish they were flavoured ).
The negative points are :
1. People who already have thick and full lips should not wear it as it will make the lips look really big. Basically suitable for women with thin lips as this polish will make the lips look juicy and full.
2. Do not expect too much when it comes to final outcome, it may be too frosty or too glossy.
Availability: leading stores, outlets in malls, online.
My final verdict is that this product is affordable. With the launch of this product, lip glosses are back in trend. I am a proud owner of Maybelline lip polish Pop 2 . I love this product. So do try it out. To all those girls who don't buy any product costing lesser than MAC, I would like to say it is OK to be economical at times. As the product is so brilliant you can get away without bragging because may be you're worth it, may be it's Maybelline.